Are you looking to perfect your cookie baking or decorating skills? Try these top 5 cookie decorating class Singapore.
Cookies make for an excellent sweet treat for just about any occasion. Be it Christmas, Birthday parties, all-girls party, or even a school pot luck; it can steal the culinary show. Are you that beginner looking for some leads to enter the delicious and attractive world of cookies? Or the cookie enthusiast looking to prefect your cookie decorating skills? Or you want to make some beautiful and delicious cookies as return gifts for your kids’ birthday? You have no idea what to do with your spare time and have a liking for cooking and baking. Then look no more, we have put together some of the best cookie decorative classes in Singapore so you will not have to spend time looking out for them.
There are a variety of courses offered by many reputed bakers starting from beginner classes, intermediate to classes for the pros.
Enter the baking studio, which resembles a fairy tale ensemble to immerse yourself in the art of cookie making and decorating. There are limited slots available for each of the courses so that all the participants get equal interaction with the instructors.
- Basic Cookie Decorating Class – If you are a working professional and do not have time on weekdays, the custom bites offer cookie decorating classes on weekends. You will be introduced to fail-proof methods of royal icing, methods of holding and suing piping bags for decorating cookies, lettering, and decorative writing techniques and all about adding embellishments and creating dimensions.
- Personalized Cookies Set workshop – These classes take place on Sundays from 2 Pm to 6 PM. Create your unique cookie sets for each occasion under the head chef Lyn. The chef will guide you on the step-by-step to create those heart-warming cookie sets.
- Couple Cookie Decorating Workshop – Looking to find that special and out of the box date plan with your special one? Enjoy each other’s company while you design those affectionate and full of love cookies. Couple classes happen every Saturday from 8 PM to 10 PM.
- DIY Cookies Gift Set – Create those artistic and one of a kind cookie gift set by attending our 2 hours unguided freestyle cookie making session. These classes happen on Fridays from 4 PM to 6 PM.
- Personalized Private Classes – if you want a one-to-one cookie making and decorating class, the custom bites provide you with a fun and relaxing cookie decorating class at a time that suits your schedule. You can opt for beginners or intermediate classes.
These are great ways to get started with your favourite leisure activity. From learning basic cookie decorating ideas to making your own unique set of cookies for each occasion, these classes will help you master the art of cookie decorating. If you are in Singapore for a holiday or vacation and don’t know how to kill time, opt for these cookie decorating class Singapore to have a fun-filled experience.
- Cookie Decorating Classes On Weekends: https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/tipsandtricks/we-tried-6-brands-of-ready-to-bake-cookie-dough-%E2%80%95-and-the-winner-was-a-classic/ss-AAIvCVC
- Cookie Decorating Classes: https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g294265-d20117826-Reviews-The_Custom_Bites-Singapore.html
- DIY Cookies Gift Set: https://tellloveandparty.com/2017/11/diy-cookie-gift-boxes.html